I have combined and shortened her list to 5 things. I chose things that I can and need to do. Things that I keep on a running "to-do" list.
1. Google search collectors, gallerists, and curators. Find out their life stories.
2. Organize your computer by making folders and putting information when you can find it.
3. Consolidate and organize your computer photos and delete images that are duplicates or are no longer relevant. This is especially true for your art images.
4. Check out Instagram. Like photos and add photos of your work. Make comments on others people's work. Do the same for Pinterest. Reply to comments.
5. Declutter paper. Go through files and organize and eliminate old and obsolete paper(s).
That should keep me busy for a while.
Attached to this post is a 11" x 14" oil painting of marbles entitled Marble Shot. It seemed to fit the blog post with most of the marbles organized and collected in the glass with only a few left scattered about.